Re: [IRCA] KSPN VERIE

Bruce Portzer wrote:

> John also said he has been enjoying Scott Fybush's ongoing website
> articles about his trip through the northwest, especially the parts
> about the Portland and Tacoma/Olympia stations (John was KGY's CE in
> the 1970's).  I thought you might appreciate the feedback, Scott...

It is indeed appreciated!

The September trip was to have included a visit to several of the Vashon
AMs, possibly including KIRO, but a comedy of errors having to do with
the waiting line on the mainland side to get on board the Vashon ferry
scotched that plan. (Instead, our little tour group ended up visiting
the KIRO and KOMO studios, so it was hardly a loss, and I fully intend
to make Vashon a priority on the next trip out that way...I'll have to
look John up when I do that!)