Re: [IRCA] KSL-1160 or KOA-850, anyone?

Charlie:

KOA is relatively easy here in Maryland when cx to the West are
halfway decent.   I think they can be heard easily if you are far
enough away from a nearby co-channel station. I heard KSL a couple of
months ago, but it was a situation where the ID popped in while
camping on the channel.  I used to hear them regularly in the 1980s
from here in Maryland, but the channel is just too crowded now.

Bill Har,s