[IRCA] Jim Pogue checks in with a great idea

At 02:55 PM 3/8/2007 -0600, you wrote:
>Gee John, it sure would be great if someone (hint, hint) could begin
>compiling some of these great stories and biographies. I remember many
>of these names from the 60s and 70s but was just a pup at the time. It
>would be a nice legacy to leave when we've all propagated for the last
>time (become the ultimate groundwaves???). I corresponded with August
>Balbi a few times in the early 70s - a wonderful guy and an absolute
>icon in the world of DXing. He had logs and QSLs we can't even dream
>about today.
>
>Anyway, just a thought.
>
>Jim Pogue
>Memphis, TN

Jim,

Remember how we came to meet while you were in Lafayette (IN) and I was in
Indianapolis. 1973, I believe it was.

When did you join us in the IRCA? It seems to me an awareness that you were
an IRCAer caused me to initiate
(what I hope to be a) long friendship with you.

73,

Alan

        -----
Charles A Taylor, WD4INP