Re: [IRCA] New MW QSL

Don,

You are sure correct. The 60s & 70s were excellent DX years for
domestics. I remember in the late 60s with my old Philco with the 162
khz IF. It was one sharp set to DX with. Monday mornings were fantastic
with frequency after frequency wide open with W after W call.
WKAR-870-MI  was a normal catch, as well as WIRE-1430-IN. I remember
logging the WNUE 1400 FL DX test in 1971 and I even got the QSL. Those
were great years.  Now it takes a beverage to get 5% of that kind of DX
today. What has changed is the number of NSP stations. As when they
occasionally go off, DX is still there.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin