Re: [IRCA] KXEL deserves a reprimand or license revocation

Re: [IRCA] KXEL deserves a reprimand or license revocation

Les,

That does not surprise me. I know of several engineers that find the
IRCA & NRC postings on other lists. It is amazing something that is
commented on right now, well be on another list within a few minutes for
anyone to read. We should try to crub discussions that will iritate
broadcasting personel.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin