[IRCA] WVNN-770 Techinical Difficulties

WVNN-770, Athens, AL has been intermittently off the
air throughout the day today (Thursday March 1st) due
to a lightning strike.  If this continues at sunset
and/or into the night, it may open up DX opportunities
on 770 for some.

Here is the text of the announcement from WVNN's
website

"WVNN is experiencing technical difficulties today due
to a lightning strike we suffered during the severe
weather that hit the Tennessee Valley earlier this
morning. Our engineering staff is hard at work to get
WVNN back to full capacity, but you may hear some
temporary changes to our lineup today. Also, stay with
WVNN for the latest severe weather updates. We are
tracking the next bout of severe weather and we will
bring you up to date whenever news breaks. We
apologize for the technical difficulties, and we
encourage you to stay with NewsTalk 770am/92.5fm WVNN
for the latest information."

73  -  J.D. Stephens
       Hampton Cove, AL