Re: [IRCA] ZNS-1540

Willis,

Listening to announcers' Islands' accent from the Gulf Stream and Caribbean
is a very cheap trip to the tropics.  It is big treat this time of the
year.  Other than the religious broadcasters on other stations, the
programming from VI, BVI, and Bahamas has a lot of local favor.  I may have
mentioned it earlier this month here or on another board, but one of my big
radio moments this winter was hearing America the Beautiful played live by a
steel drum band on WDHP, Frederiksted, VI.  That's good to know about the
omni pattern by ZNS1 on special ocassions.
BTW, I took that photo at qrz ten years ago next month.  Thanks for the
compliment. It was a planned, but lucky shot.

73, Gil NN4CW