Re: [IRCA] ZNS-1540

Isn't it refreshing to hear announcers modulate the speaking voice to convey
subtle  nuances without yapping and jump-shifting into alto soprano coluratura
hystrionics?

A unrepentant 70's jock who now fancies himself a pundit almost had me
recently. Driving the unique 93 Roadmaster Estate Wagon, stumbled into him exhorting
a nervous caller. Caller was being bullied by Pri/Pub 'partnership', feared
retaliation for going public. Talk host insisted correctly that's the sole
recourse, nail them with what they most dread - publicity.

Compelling? Yeah. Short lived? Yeah. Within moment, back to vocal glissandos
&  fatuous sitcom idiocy. Mustn't tweak the hole-i-garchs too much, after all.

As with Cubano counterparts, ZNS announcers instinctively know one needn't
shout like some auditioning dullard to reach an audience.

Note: I'm not refering to legendary Bob Grant screaming at callers for
dramatic effect. Grant's screaming was spice for his radio banquet. Am instead
referring to those who for reasons best explained by them, are compelled to shout
everything in variable pitch. Awful.

We always enjoyed ZNS-3 810 prior to WMGG 820's prurient HD gleet discharge.
With careful aiming, we can still pull Zed w/RatShak Loop and ATS-803A.

       Dr. Zecchino

PV Zecchino, T.D.
Manamodulation Key, FL