Re: [IRCA] Tuesday Sunset Strip

Don,

In the afternoons the IBOC from KEX 1190 does not wipe out 1180 or 1200
much. I can hear KLAY 1180 during the day, but I have to phase down KEX
a lot. Then KLAY is fairly poor in signal. When KGO was using IBOC the
other morning the  IBOC was so strong on 800 & 820 that I could not hear
a thing on 800 no matter what antenna I tried and the hash really messed
up 820 a lot too. I did not try to phase KGO though.  If KGO does run
IBOC at night both KPDQ and KGNW's coverage area will suffer a lot.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager