[IRCA] The Wobbler

 Are any wobblers being heard from any other locations
other than Cuba? Unfortunately most US Stations are
probably not using original equipment that's old
enough to cause wobbling signals.I'm not detecting
anything that sounds like a wobbler on any freq.In
order to hear a wobbler there can't be other signals
coming in to make the effect sound like a normal
signal mix,correct? I'm assuming that a wobbler is
just from one source. I can't say that I've heard one
yet so if one of the wobbler guys in the southeast
could attach the sound of a recorded wobbler then the
rest of us too far away can also find out what it
sounds like.Thanx from Bill in Vic,BC----jwkral@yahoo,ca