Re: [IRCA] Tuesday Sunset Strip

Pat,

Thanks.  KGO weren't using their IBOC this evening.  I would not have been able to hear 800 so well if they had.  The 3 stations in the range 540-1000 that I listened that did have IBOC were
KCBC-770, KNEW-910 & KQKE-960....KCBC is far enuf away that I could hear KKOH on 780 over the IBOC white noise but KNEW & KQKE just cover everyone on adjacent frequencies and make lisening to
890, 930 & 980 difficult.

Don