Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: KGO is running IBOC

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: KGO is running IBOC

Bill,

They know about it. The first time I heard KGO testing IBOC, I called
their CE and talked to him and they knew about the noise and many around
the Bay area had called in asking what the terrible noise on their
frequency was. Unless KGO can clean up the IBOC hash, they are going to
lose listeners. It may be because of their directional pattern too. I
have no clue, but I have heard directional patterns are tougher to set
up with IBOC. But this noise will not do.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager