Re: [IRCA] TP cx 2/18

At 14:50 18/02/2007, you wrote:

>1206   Sounded like KK (China?) 1437
>
>There are a few more hets and stuff, but the signals are weaker as I go
>up the band.

By 1500UT here, conditions favored the top band more.  Only halfway
decent audio (could recognize language as Japanese) was 1503 (still
hanging in by 1530UT), but audio traces heard on 1242, 1287, 1386 (a
mess, but CNR1 not part of the mix so far as I could tell, and NHK2
off the air), and 1404.    Below 1100 kHz carriers seemed mostly Down
Under, and not very strong after 1500UT.

best wishes,

Nick