[IRCA] TP/DU 14 Feb

Don't have any audio to prove it, but from the frequencies of the
carriers I'm hearing this morning seems to favour DU reception rather
than TP.   Noting two carriers on 774, with the weaker one about 7 Hz
low (Fiji??).   I say weaker, but at times it is even or slightly
stronger than the on-channel station,  so perhaps someone on the coast
will be able to dig out some audio.
   ABC on 702 is producing a bit of audio now.   It, along with 594,
639, 774, 891, and 1115 are the strongest carriers, but there are a lot
of weaker ones.   A trip to the beverage farm might yield a bit more,
but with a temperature of -32C that's not happening this morning!    So
much for 774, as someone's IBOC came on at 1400 and is destroying that
channel.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta