Re: [IRCA] 1210 Unid

Doug,

Actually KZTS is usually the main dominant nights, although we get mucho Southern Utah, some Rocklin, Seattle at sunset (sometimes), occasional Laramie & rarely Afton WY as well as Fowler.
Fowler heard usually when auroral is heavy. Oh, and the religious station from the San Diego area pops in if you listen long enough.  Heard the AZ station in spanish when they first came on as
the frequency was pretty wide open out here then but very very rarely since.  One other oddity is that altho Mike Hawkins hears them from time to time I have not heard KGYN Guymon for years &
years, and I have tried!

Don