Re: [IRCA] 1210 Unid

Thanks guys,
The signal was fair at times (fair relative to DXing, hi).  I already
deleted my own posts but I was hearing it around 0100+ local time?? One
quick thought was KZOO Hawaii,(listed as foreign) but they run only 1kw plus
the heading didn't fit. The signal seemed a little to decent for that.  I'll
check again if I'm up and will post if I confirm anything.
73- Doug