Re: [IRCA] 1210 Unid

Thanks for your help and comments.  Sorry for the slow reply as I'm
currently running DX'er hours 3pm to 8am, hi.

What I heard was on 1210.  I don't hear this type of programming often, so
it stands out.  Knowing that KYAA, Soquel in CA. runs this sort of
programming made me double check my frequency.  I actually, temporarily
forgot about CJRJ, but it's on 1200 also, having logged them in November.
Logical reasoninings.

As far as Family Radio, Paul, I'm sure (99.999%) your correct as I've never
heard them do any foreign language on the BCB although I they do have SW
programming in a ton of other languages. (why not use it in Calif, as I'm
sure some group would understand it)  I was guessing and deducting because
of the lack of choices. I've jotted down logs of KEBR (Family Radio) about
once a season.

Maybe my resources are out-dated, but I couldn't find anything. My only
other loggings from 1210 are CFYM, KEBR, KGYN, KUNF, KHAT, KRSV, KZTS and
KWMG (spanning 10 years) with assorted EE and SS programming.

As a reference, occasionally KBIF 900 in Fresno, CA plays the sort of
programming I was trying to describe. Anyways, no new catches here yet.

Have a great day and thanks for keeping me informed and on the straight
path.
73- Doug