Re: [IRCA] Computer Model of Bog

Kaz
          I HAD an unterminated bev. but that aluminum didnt survive
last winter. I will be rolling out a BOG in the spring to many hunters
out
back now. Also will run one SW but have to ask neighbor 1st.
The RI TIS I think was on 1730 but the XYL made me clean up
& I cant find the notes on it. Its abt 70 miles  Maybe Craig knows.
          While we are on BOGs etc why cant I use a phaser
on mine ??? Days i can null things down to nothing or just a
wisper but nites I cant. Too much signal ?  I tried it against the
Quantum loop, 40M diope & 200' wire no joy.
73 fer now
Tom Jones
Mason N.H.