Re: [IRCA] Computer Model of Bog

Bob
              Never had BOG but many on the list do. Thats a nice
line up of radios you have. Once I find work I will be
going back to tubes. I never gave up on them for audio. Still run
Fisher gear. My sons friends used to make fun of the stuff til I
pulled out a mint copy of Fujiama Mama by Annisteen  Allen
& played it LOUD.  They were awestruck...............
( They still make fun of my dial phone )
               Wire is too much. Electric fence wire cheap BUT I
dont if a BOG needs to be insulated. Otherwise it would be
OK for a BOG any breaks not a big deal down low.