Re: [IRCA] Auroral cx

Amen Saul.  During Auroral conditions like this, many DXers are
tempted to turn off their radios and find something else to do
because they think there is no DX.  I have found the contrary to be
true.  It is during super auroras that the flea powered stuff to the
south, which would not be audible otherwise, manages to come through.

Go Forth and Conquer.

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland