Re: [IRCA] Deed Restrictions and DXing

> Cons:
> --------------------
>
> Deed restrictions mean that outside antennas are going to be very limited.
>
> I'm wide open to suggestions---

Personally, I'd look somewhere else.  I'll be downsizing shortly when my
stepson moves out.  And I will not even consider a property that tells me I
cannot do what is a legal activity anywhere else.  There are a lot of places
these days w/o these problems.  Given the softness of the real estate market
these days, you might be able to negotiate at least some of these away.
Unlike PRB-1, I don't see a legislative solution to these any time soon.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI