[IRCA] IRCA re St. Isidore

Mike,

On Sunday 12 November 2006 11:30, Mike Stonebridge wrote:
> Hi Chris:
>
> Mike in St Isidore, AB

I just looked up St. Isidore on the Internet and with Google Earth.  Your
pretty far north.  Your community reminds me a little of the small Iowa
Farming town I live in.

I'll bet you have room for some serious antennas.  Have you lived there much
of your life?  I think you said you were retired.  Did you move there after
you retired or is that where you worked?

Steve
--
73 49 111 01001001
Steve Hawkins NG0G