Re: [IRCA] New Member Questions

Hi Chris:

Welcome to the list. I live 500km to the NW of your location up in the Peace
River area. From here, and my previous location in Fox Creek, I've heard
many TA's and TP's plus most of the US states including Hawaii and Alaska. I
was hearing TA's last night, tho these were confined to the LW band. Since I
retired and no longer have to get up early, I no longer hear TP's, but
anything is possible given the right conditions. My suggestion to you is to
contact Don Moman VE6JY who DX's a few miles to your NE in Lamont. He is
amember of this list. He has heard as much as I have, and possibly a lot
more, though conditions in Lamont are very different from here.

Mike in St Isidore, AB