Re: [IRCA] 810 WGY heard in Victoria, BC

Re: [IRCA] 810 WGY heard in Victoria, BC

Hi Walt,

All this talk lately about phasers has gotten me interested again. I've
mentioned before in the Yahoogroup we're a part of that the Quantum Phaser
fared pretty badly here, with overload from the locals.

Recently I've been reading up on Dallas Lankford's design of an active
phaser (with a stout, negative-feedback amp circuit) and Mark Connelly's
DXP-6 passive circuit.

What is the active portion of your Misek-based phaser? Have you had any
troubles with your local MW flamethrowers when using the phaser?

Finally Walt, have you ever successfully used your phaser to knock down the
signal of an adjacent channel domestic to help improve the S/N ratio of a
TP? If a phaser can give me an edge in the city for hearing TPs better, I'd
best give this type of accessory another try!

73,

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA
www.sdr-1000.blogspot.com