Re: [IRCA] If you still DX anything in North America, try 1000 KHz

On Saturday 04 November 2006 05:11, Michael Hawkins wrote:
> KOMO/Seattle is off the air.  Noted before 0200 PT.

Ironically, I was looking for KOMO at around this time.  :-)  This explains
why there wasn't a hint of them, just some SS under WMVP.  KOMO is unneeded
here, but I was curious to see if they were coming in, since I had best-ever
reception of CFFR-660 and CKWX-1130 here last night.

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon  VE3JF  Ottawa, ON