Re: [IRCA] TP 2 Nov

The morning here was pretty so-so.   Many carriers, but little audio.
Signals were split between TP and DU, which is rather unusual as
generally I get one or the other.  TP audio only noted from the big guns
on 594/693/747/774.  DU audio noted on 612, 639, 702, 774, 1116 plus
very faint traces on 531 and 684.  684 is interesting as I've never
logged audio from DU on that channel, and odd I should hear anything
when the regular DU stations were far from a good level.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta