Re: [IRCA] TP 2 Nov and 3 Nov

At 05:34 03/11/2006, you wrote:
>The morning here was pretty so-so.   Many carriers, but little audio.
>Signals were split between TP and DU, which is rather unusual as
>generally I get one or the other.  TP audio only noted from the big guns
>on 594/693/747/774.  DU audio noted on 612, 639, 702, 774, 1116 plus
>very faint traces on 531 and 684.  684 is interesting as I've never
>logged audio from DU on that channel, and odd I should hear anything
>when the regular DU stations were far from a good level.

Here on Nov 2, I'm pretty sure 639 was Fiji, Nigel, and the audio
traces on 684 could have been Fiji also, just too much splatter to be
sure of the parallel.  Worth checking in the future, as it was there
wasn't much evidence of Australia here either, but 639 was one of the
strongest signals on the band.

November 3.....well, if you needed the sleep, now might be a good
time.   Still a lot of weak carriers, but even the big guns are quite
subdued at around 1430UT, often to the point of no audio,  and had
been no better earlier.

Nick