Re: [IRCA] TP for 10-29 and one more DU

Walt,

I went back to the receiver after reading your post of 4QR, and there is
was at 1525 coming in around S7-S8. JOCK 729 was there too. But still
nothing to write home about this morning. I wonder if we are through
with the good cx now? I have not heard them in days. The A&K is still
fairly low too.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin