Re: [IRCA] TP for 10-29

Hi Bill,

Your 648 sounds like Russia. This morning here was rather poor. I got up
around 1400 and still dark, but cx weren't good. JOAK-594 was poor,
JOCR-558 fair, JOIB-747 weak, JOUB-774 fair, JOBB-828 weak, China 936
fair. A few others, but most were poor. I thought it might be decent as
before I went to bed before 0800, I found KYUK 640 dominating the
frequency. We might be getting into the Winter DX period as it is nearly
the 1st of November.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin