[IRCA] 10/22 Saturday TP/DU cx

Greetings,

I rather poor morning here. The TPs were in, but at a weaker level per
the solar activity that was posted earlier. Anhui-936 was there along
with CNR 981 & 945. The CNR2 918 was quite week. I did note Port
Macquarrie NSW 531 quite good 1430 UTC with a cluster of spots. Except
for 4BC 1116, the rest were TPs heard here. A fair number of Koreans
heard with 972 being the best. The lower part of the band was better.
Abover 1000 kHz, things are not good. I did hear the CC in RR on 1323
and JOHR 1287 ok though.

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager