Re: [IRCA] QSLing (now somewhat OT)

Patrick,

Thanks for the rundown on the early CB stations. I believe all of these
are 27 mhz, but some cards are of the early business CB type. Really odd
looking calls. I ran off your posting, so I can compare your info with
what they are.  Ginny, Chuck's wife was just going to toss them when the
committe did not want them and I paid to have her send them to me from
Hawaii. I am hoping to find somewhere to donate them. I just did not
want them to go into the trash. Even though I am not into CB, some
people probably are.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin