Re: [IRCA] Conclusion to DX Alert

On Friday 20 October 2006 23:53, The Kaskey Family wrote:
> One other item of (possible) interest.  KGAB-650 Cheyenne WY has become
> a nuisance of late.  Overriding KSTE-Sacramento early this morning right
> after midnight with a nice clear ID at 0005 & just noted a few minutes
> ago again over KSTE and a rocker I suspect is CISL.

Seems very likely that KGAB has been staying on day power/pattern - there's no
way I would have heard them (on Oct 19) otherwise.  Folks in the east should
be looking for them while it lasts!  Unfortunately, a downturn in conditions
occurred yesterday as the solar activity kicked up, but hopefully things will
settle down again in the coming days.

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon  VE3JF  Ottawa, ON