[IRCA] TISs in Europe Re: New TIS in Chicago area - WQFE239

[IRCA] TISs in Europe Re: New TIS in Chicago area - WQFE239

There is a window of opportunity on several frequencies before the
regular brodcasters fade it. It would take some calculating and
patience, but right at local sunset there is some time before the
regular broadcast stations fade in that the TISs should be in the
clear if conditions are good.

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland