[IRCA] NE Oregon TPs--Australia

Around my sunrise (1339 utc, NE Oregon), there apparently was a dawn
enhancement to Australia. I had 531 playing Bert Bacharach vocal music in
English at 1335 utc at weak level, but 639  at 1340 utc had two men talking,
Australian accents, weak/medium level (8 rating) for several minutes. 648
poor audio, 774 usual JJ, 792 poor with rock and roll music, 828 medium JJ,
1098 huge het as usual, 1539 poor audio, 1548 poor audio, occasional fadeup
of man talking, can't tell language.
PNG beacons GA and KUT poorer than yesterday. LWBC Far East Russians weak
153, 180, 189, 234 poor, 279.
Several Australian LF beacons heard along with a new one from Australia. A
very good morning for me!
Steve
NE Oregon
R75, 1600' E/W longwire