Re: [IRCA] WRLL 1450 Cicero/Chicago

In a message dated 9/22/2006 8:46:37 AM Central Daylight Time,
scott@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

So  what's the WRLL half of the 1450 sharetime doing now? Based on my
listening from O'Hare between flights yesterday...nothing. It was silent
at 10 AM CDT

They are definitely on, based on reports that I have received. They are
simulcasting 1690 at times (and inserting quick "This  is WRLL 1450
Cicero-Chicago" IDs, on 1450 only, into the  programming), while at other times they are
running a loop explaining the  move (same loop they ran on 1690 all last weekend
while they awaited the  official Monday 6 AM sign-on).

73      Bill Dvorak     Madison WI     Column  Editor   NRC DXN   DDXD-West