Re: [IRCA] WNJC 1360 DX Test

Willis,

We should be "Thankful: for ANY DX test today and to get a QSL in ANY
form. Comments like this ruin it for all of us that collect QSLs. This
is not the 1950s or 1960s. We should be grateful when anyone tests and
will QSL. Right now, I still have a few DX reports out from earlier
tests that have never QSL'd, and some go back years, unless I physically
fly or drive to the station (which I may do in time, if I am in that
part of the country), I doubt I will ever get the QSL in any form.
Stations like WTIC and WLLL, and others. Don't look a gift-horse in the
mouth. I wish people would stop such comments. It hurts us all. If you
think it, that is your choice, but keep the comments to yourself or at
least in private e mails. Many of these posts reach all sorts of lists
and if even a few engineers see it, then they may not want to QSL. You
know, the e mail is great in so many ways, but as many negatives too.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.