Re: [IRCA] FANTASTIC MORNING or have I moved to Asia?

Re: [IRCA] FANTASTIC MORNING or have I moved to Asia?

Rick,

Living at this QTH since 1981 and basically using the same EWE antenna I
put in that year, it is easy to compare notes. However, I don't remember
which years were the minimum and which ones were the maximum. I do know
back in the 80s, I had a heyday with Asians for a number of years after
the DU cycle was over. I had a contact with both the KBS and CPBS (now
CNR), and I was sending tons of reports and getting tons of QSLs back.
The 5 KW commercial JJ were so much fun, picking 2 or 3 on a
frequencies. I think I went from 10-20 JJ QSLs to over a hundred in the
period of a few years. Those years were fantastic.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.