Re: [IRCA] TPs in the East

Great going, Barry!!!  From scanning down your list of carriers, I
was already guessing a DU opening... glad that your Offsets "proved"
me right.  It wouldn't be too unusual here to have DUs and the
gazillion watt HLAZ coming through, anyway. It often sends most of
its energy north with directional arrays.  However, when the DUs are
here quite well, we have logged the Aussie 3NE in Wangaratta. In this
past two years, we've often heard 3NE beneath HLAZ, but there have
been occasions where 3NE was by itself and HLAZ was just not in.

In any case, GREAT DXing!!!  Bravo!

John Bryant