Re: [IRCA] 1100 Wobbler

Hi, Bruce, what are the call letters for the wobbler, since I've never
heard that station referred in those terms.  The only station I know of
at night that one could get if they were on the east coast is 3we in
Cleveland, but that's probably a different call sign now.  Our 1100 k f
a x in San Francisco goes primarily north and south at night.