From: "W. Curt Deegan" <WWWR@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 1100 Wobbler
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 23:41:53 -0400

I sometimes get a little casual on this and should have been more complete
in my specification of stations.

  750 Radio Progreso, Sancti Spiritus, SS, Cuba
1100 Radio Cadena Habana, Havana, CH, Cuba

1100 is the one that was going crazy earlier this year, heard all the way
to Hawaii, so the idea it might have gone bonkers and made itself heard in
OK, is not unreasonable.  GA for 750 in the morning is certainly not out of
the question either.

I've not been watching these things long enough to know if they run
seasonally, but maybe they warming up for a run at the new DX season.

Way to go guys.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan