Re: [IRCA] TA on the west coast

Failed to date my previous post. It was in the early mid-'60s that I taped the material for RNYW. Out of those broadcasts, by the way, came one lasting friendship that had some benefit for the overall hobby ... Cesar Objio in the Dominican Republic became a regular reporter, was introduced to the NRC, WRTH and other sources. It was a joy at the 2002 NRC convention in Lima, Ohio, when Cesar was one of the attendees ... his first convention was the NRC gathering in Cambridge, Mass., in 1968 ... We lost a great friend and unselfish contributor when Cesar died.

John Callarman, Krum TX