Re: [IRCA] 06-121 at the FCC

Why do The BigBoy's goonwork for them? Let them do their own goonwork.

What I mean? BigBoys marginalize disagreement by claiming any who dare disagree are:

'an small handful of cranky old cheapskate insomniacs whose lives are so pitifully empty they sit up all night straining to hear Fibber McGee & Molly'.

Upon hearing DX'ers so portrayed, the Feckless Chamberpot of Cronies - fast becoming known as the NAB's Executive Thunderjug - bows down and complies while dreaming of lucrative sinecures subsequent to government 'service'.

Forget DX'ers. Lose the term.

Write the FCC and those who control its budget. Speak on behalf of of millions unaware of iBLOC's sneak theft of their airwaves.

Millions depend upon radio. AM in particular does what no other service can do: quickly and efficiently disseminate vital information over a wide area to a vast audience.

An old principle eludes our oh so very smart society: keep it simple. In time of trouble simplicity works, complexity fails.

When the motor fails, the oar works.

If Katrina didn't slam home that point, what will?

Millions at stake? For a few cronyistic greaseballs? So what? Millions are nothing to these avaricious bloats and their $500 lunches. They cry rich-man's-poor-mouth so as to feign victimhood. Their hero, Mr. 'Ah Feel Yur Payn' instructed them thusly at the outset of the real decade of greed. Once seen, always so.

Forget DX'ers interests. iBLOC is an equal opportunity thug. It steals airwaves from the entire public, not just DX'ers.

iBLOC and its mutant twin, BPL, are to radio as sewage is to tap water.

We send sewage to the cesspool, not the well. We don't mix sewage with tapwater.

Otherwise, we get tetanus. And lockjaw will be radio's fate if these swine prevail.

Our influence counts. Let's use it.

The public will thank us.
                                                                                                =Z.=

Paul Vincent Zecchino