[IRCA] TIS update for western states

I have updated my recent TIS report to include information gathered on
my second car trip, from San Diego to Corpus Christi and back.  The
update now covers about 120 TIS/HAR/Part 15 stations from Montana to
Texas, some of which can be heard for several hundred miles at night.

You can read the update in Excel or Word:

http://members.cox.net/tim_hall_dx/Radio2006.xls
http://members.cox.net/tim_hall_dx/Radio2006.doc

These URLs are case-sensitive.  If you're on dialup, choose the Excel
version, since it is only 47K vs. about 124K for the Word doc.

I recorded about 50 of these stations as I was driving thourgh their
coverage areas (I held a miniature digital recorder up to the car
radio speaker). As soon as I can find the time, I hope to post the
recordings to my web page as well.  Most are reasonably good
recordings, given the poor audio quality of most TIS/HAR stations...

73, Tim Hall