Re: [IRCA] UNID TIS/HAR logged from Artesia, NM

Re: [IRCA] UNID TIS/HAR logged from Artesia, NM

Thanks... It's not clear how far away the station was.  They were
underneath the big station from Amarillo, TX at the time I heard them.
 I've been trying to search for 395-1111 + TIS/HAR keywords like
"highway", "traveler", etc. without luck.

Does anyone know if Socorro, NM has a TIS on 1610?   I thought I
copied the phrase "Welcome to Socorro" when I was in Tombstone, AZ (I
had several TIS stations coming in at once; in the early morning hours
I had stations on 1610 from CA, AZ, NM, and TX!).

73, Tim