Re: [IRCA] Vehicle electrical noise

Craig,

The noise might have been there for a long time. I just replaced the
plugs about 10K ago. The plug wires are possible I guess, but being
front wheel drive and a 6 cyl, getting at the back of the engine is not
as easy feat. I was going to take it to an shop in Portland that deals
with such problems but have never gotten around to it.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.