[IRCA] Show

In a message dated 6/18/06 7:19:48 AM Eastern Daylight Time, bubba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

For those of you anywhere near Cape Cod, I have an hour show on WMVY 92.7 FM
tonight (Sunday) at 10pm.  Also streaming through http://www.mvyradio.com .
First time I've been on the air in years.

*** I'll check it out, Craig.  Will you use your real name or  something else?  I'm assuming you won't use "Bubba" hi!   BTW, on their website they list "terrestrial frequencies" other than 92.7 - namely 96. 5 Newport, 93.9 Centerville, and 100.7 Harwichport.  I doubt that the 100.7 xmtr is on the air as I am only 5-6 miles from Harwichport and I get WZLX on 100.7.  93.9 does come in with a fair signal.  Didn't try 96.5.  Do you have any info on the 100.7 situation?

Marc DeLorenzo
South Dennis, Cape Cod ***