Re: [IRCA] O.T. - Internet help

Along with the other suggestion, check for SBC or Comcast in your area.  You can bundle SBC phone/internet, or Comcast cable/internet.  Comcast has a fatter pipe.

Their support people don't speak English well either, but you get used to it after a while.  AND they're in the US...home of Theodore Kaczynski and Timothy McVeigh.

k4ape <texas4421@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Have a O.T. question.

Would someone please tell me what would be a GOOD internet company to go
with???

I have it with usadatanet, others I have talked to are India or Timbuck-too
or where ever. Their people you talk to on the phone can't even speak
english, and I refuse to out my credit card number to some one on the other
side of the world in a country that is know for creating terrorist.

How about a company that is here in the good ole U.S. of A.? (Or are there
any left here)

So, any help would appreciated.

Willis