Re: [IRCA] Pirate on 6925??

Thanks Mike. I just couldn't think of what to call the noise they were
broadcasting.
I wonder if they could be out of the Atlanta, GA area? They were very strong
for a pirate.
Willis

Most likely a pirate "WMPR".  I've heard WMPR a number of times with heavy
metal or techno-rock, voice-synthesized canned IDs and little in the way of
DJ talk such as a maildrop address for QSL reports.  Also poor, tinny
modulation.

now back to the Stanley Cup playoffs..

73

Mike Brooker