Re: [IRCA] WWBA 1040 Gone USB Reduced Carrier? 30 0150Z MAR 06; PVZ

Re: [IRCA] WWBA 1040 Gone USB Reduced Carrier? 30 0150Z MAR 06; PVZ

>   WWBA 1040 Tampa unusual of late. Audio better above carrier, below
it rolls off rapidly. Sony 2010 in Sync, >audio loud & harsh upper
position, all but vanishes in lower.

>  USB slightly shrill but LSB audio missing. AM ok but something
discernably amiss. Similar to CHU 3330 & >7335 audio - fine above
carrier, missing below.

>  Wonder what it is?  Acaba nedir, nedir?

=Z.=

Ah, some good local news!

I can hear some difference on DX-390 (a 10-year-old set) by tuning
1036 and 1044. Had not noticed this before. My guess of it being
the 1010 stn obviously n.g.  I obviously don't spend enough time
listening to sidebands of locals, hi  (I tried doing just that on my
970 local and it nearly fried my brain)

Wish I still had my SB-620 rig.

If this is CAM-D then listener to KDYL 1060 should be able to
hear similar effect, as I understand they have it on as well.

There is a Jacksonville b/c engr who is supposed to be in
this area this week, acc. to posting he made on the b/c list,
brinmging with him a FIM and spec. an.  Wonder if this is why?

- Bob

.