Re: [IRCA] UnID SS on 830

Jim,

Can't help with Spanish, but have you considered WACC Hialeah, FL.  They're Spanish and 1kW nights.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (southeast) FL

At 07:58 AM 2/16/2006, you wrote:
Fellow IRCAers,

I heard a station in Spanish last night on 830 in WCCOs null ? I?m guessing a Mexican. I can?t make out the ID as my Spanish is pretty poor. Would someone who is better in Spanish be willing to listen to the .wav file and give me a hand? Please let me know and I will e-mail you the attachment. Thanks and 73s.

Jim Pogue
Memphis, TN